Published By MIL OSI / November 27, 2017 / Analysis, Arts, Bryce Edwards, Democracy, Editor's Picks, Intelligence, journalism, Legal issues, Media, Media Freedom, MIL OSI, MIL OSI Arts, MIL Syndication, New Releases, New Zealand, News, News Media, NZ Politics, Official Information, Open Government, Pacific politics, Pacific Region, Parliament, Press Release / Comments Off on Bryce Edwards’ Political Roundup: Join the Campaign for Open Government
MIL OSI – Source: Evening Report Arts and Media Headline: Bryce Edwards’ Political Roundup: Join the Campaign for Open Government Bryce Edwards’ Political Roundup: Join the Campaign for Open Government Dr Bryce Edwards. One of the worst things about the last National Government was its lack of transparency. This was especially true when it came […]Read More →
- Fiji’s first climate change village forced to move from sea to ‘promised land’
- Rabi landslide? Not a big problem, horseback and walking the answer
- China’s media control threatens Asia-Pacific democracies, says RSF
- Facebook still censors West Papua photo – ‘nudity’ or politics?
- Life on Fiji’s Rabi Island – simple, peaceful and full of smiles