Published By MIL OSI / June 1, 2018 / Analysis, Analysis Assessment, Arts, Bryce Edwards, Critical Politics, Dairy Prices, Editor's Picks, Exports, Farmers, Farming, Landowners, Lead, Media, Media Intelligence, MIL OSI, MIL OSI Arts, MIL Syndication, Mycoplasma Bovis, New Releases, New Zealand, News, News Media, NZ Politics, Politics, Press Release, Science / Comments Off on Bryce Edwards’ Political Roundup: The M. Bovis debacle deserves more debate
Bryce Edwards’ Political Roundup: The M. Bovis debacle deserves more debate Dr Bryce Edwards. What has emerged from the debate over the Mycoplasma Bovis saga is that New Zealand appears to have been let down by authorities – especially politicians and senior government bureaucrats who have mismanaged the country’s biosecurity, leaving farming in turmoil, and […]Read More →
- William Forsythe’s A Quiet Evening of Dance is surprising, amusing, but precise
- Dingo dinners: what’s on the menu for Australia’s top predator?
- With a billion reasons not to trust super trustees, we need regulators to act in the public interest
- One year on for Ardern’s coalition government in New Zealand
- When Thailand and Australia were closer neighbours, tectonically speaking