Published By MIL OSI / February 20, 2018 / Analysis, Arts, Death Rates, Demographics, Editor's Picks, Gender, Gender education, Health, Health Status, Keith Rankin, Keith Rankin Chart Analysis, Lead, Media, MIL OSI, MIL OSI Arts, MIL Syndication, New Releases, New Zealand, News, Pacific Region, Press Release, Research / Comments Off on Keith Rankin Analysis: Will we keep living longer?
MIL OSI – Source: Evening Report Arts and Media Headline: Keith Rankin Analysis: Will we keep living longer? Will we keep living longer? – Analysis by Keith Rankin. Watch the middle-age males. Graph by Keith Rankin. A recent Economist article (Life Expectancy in America, 4 January) notes that actuarially-calculated life expectancy in the USA has fallen […]Read More →
- Refugee children on Nauru ‘living without hope’, says advocacy group
- Mother’s Ruin is a stellar, gin-soaked cabaret
- How our residential aged-care system doesn’t care about older people’s emotional needs
- Strawberry sabotage: what are copycat crimes and who commits them?
- As we celebrate the rediscovery of the Endeavour let’s acknowledge its complicated legacy